Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6.
What we do.
We focus on empowering and supporting moms–raising the next generation. The group helps mothers celebrate the joys and deal with the challenges associated with parenting young children. The group will also provide a forum for mothers to connect, share ideas, experiences and leverage best practices.
Mothers who join this group will receive spiritual upliftment by fellowshipping with like minds and will also be able to share information about schools, licensed daycares, good pediatricians and other special programs (Christian schools, Magnet schools, Charter schools). We work with our local church and cater to all mothers of young children.
Programs and Activities
We have a lot of programs and activities planned out for you! Here is a list of some of our upcoming initiatives:
- MomWise parenting blog
- Best Free/ Low-Cost Preschool and Grade Schools Programs
- Mom and Home Makeover Sessions
- Regional Exercise Classes
- Moms Group Events (book reading, mom’s night out, spa days, library classes, sewing courses)
Upcoming Events for this Year Includes;
- JHDC’s Community Easter Egg Hunt (March 31st, 2018 at 10:00am)
- MomWise Annual Picnic “Fall Back To School Celebration (August 25th)
- Goal Setting For Moms (December 1st )