What we do.
Our primary mission is to improve the lives of mothers through Godly peer support, parenting education and family advocacy. The purpose of this group is to help mothers celebrate the joys and deal with the challenges associated with parenting young children. The group will also provide a forum for mothers to connect, share ideas, experiences and leverage best practices.
Mothers who join this group will receive spiritual upliftment by fellowshipping with like minds and will be able to share information about schools, licensed daycares, good pediatricians and other special programs (Christian schools, Magnet schools, Charter schools). We work with our local church and cater to all mothers of young children in the DC Metro Area.
Programs and Activities
We have a lot of programs and activities planned out for you! Here is a list of some of our upcoming initiatives:
- MomWise parenting blog
- Best Free/ Low-Cost Preschool and Grade Schools Programs
- Mom and Home Makeover Sessions
- Regional Exercise Classes
- Regional Moms Group Events (book reading, mom’s night out, spa days, library classes, sewing courses)
Upcoming Events for this Year Includes;
- Speak to your seed (March 10th, 2018 at 10:00am)
- Trailblazing your children (March 31st, 2018 at 10:00am)
- MomWise Annual Picnic “Fall Back To School Celebration (August 25th)
- Goal Setting For Moms (December 1st )